"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Monday, January 23, 2012

Babying it UP!

Hey! So... this is sort of a photography post! Its not my artistic photography post that I have in mind for ya'll (much overdue, I know!), but I figure I'd like to share with you my other job, as a semi-professional photographer.

The following is a very special case, as I was hired to do this woman's wedding. Then, they liked my company so much that they decided to hire us back to photograph their newborn. And THEN, they liked those pictures so much, that they wanted me to come back to photograph their newborn again, three months later. Now, these pictures came out so phenomenal that I just have to share them with you, because. It's cool. That's all. :-)



I'm thinking she could win a Gerber baby contest with this one. Just too cute!

This one actually I thought was ruined. It came out wrong, blown out, obviously, from the flash. But I played with the contrast a wee bit and got this awesome effect! How cool!

Star gazed..

Hiding :)

The Epic "I'm a model" shot

That's all! Thanks for checking it out! I hope you find them as cute as I did!

With love,


_WNB

No comments: