"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Awkward First official Blog Post!

Hello-

Well, this is my first blog, officially. I have always had mixed feelings about having a blog for everyone to read- mainly because I don't need certain people reading things and interpreting things wrong. But I love having a place to vent and I am doing this so hopefully people can relate, and i can relate to them. First off, I would like to say a couple of things of how this blog is gonna go down: (Wow, that was dorky- I apologize).

1. I want this blog to be a lot about my new found allergy- Gluten! Read more later. Very interesting. I am learning a TON about it, and its a hard but rewarding life. Hopefully I can find others that I can help too.

2. I want this blog to be about its Title! "A Writer in a Nurse's Body". Writing (and Photography- but more so writing) are my passions, among a couple others (like drawing, animation, painting). They make me SO happy. Most people know that I am majoring in college for Nursing....so to say, my "safe" route. You'll hear a lot about that on this blog.

3. Miscellaneous! Things that make me happy...random things, random stories...random facts....Whatevers. It shall be a daily surprise.

4. I want to *try* to end every blog with either a matching photograph, or just a pretty one in general....And always one of my own!


Happy Reading---Be in touch.

~ A Writer in a Nurses Body

No comments: