"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Its been Fun

To those of you that enjoy me posting like 2-3 times a day or at *least* every day, I am so very sorry I have not been meeting your expectations. My car broke down Wednesday and it has been a very unecessary roller coaster ever since. I will draw you a picture of how that all went down, in a future post. Also, I have a huge exam Monday and due to the fact I have an extreme case of senioritis, I have neglected proper preparation for this exam until....now. So I must devote all attention to this until Monday! So, on monday or tuesday, look forward to some major blog action. You better be ready, you will be swept off your feet in glory and almighty happiness. So...yeah.

Some topics to look forward to:
- being assertive vs. hiding under your blankets
- teenagers are taking over the world
- Aides rule the hospital.

And those are just to name a few. So, sorry for the lack of blogging. I am thinking about you, I promise. Take care! Will write soon!-   WNB

No comments: