"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You and Me

"Nothing Lasts Forever"- Maroon 5

It is so easy to see, dysfunction between you and me.
We must free up these tired souls, before the sadness kills us both.
I tried and tried to let you know, I love you but I'm letting go,
It may not last but I don't know, I Just don't know...
And If you don't know, then you can't care
You show up, but you're not there
But I'm waiting, and you want to,
So afraid that I will desert you.

Everyday, with every worthless word, we get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay.
Nothing Lasts Forever but be honest babe,
It hurts but it may be the only way.

A bed thats warm with memories can heal us temporarily.
THe misbehaving only makes the ditch between us so damn deep.

I built a wall around my heart, never let it fall apart.
Strangely I wish secretly, it would fall down while I'm asleep...

Tough we have not yet hit the ground
But that doesnt mean were not still falling.
I want so bad to pick you up, but you're still too reluctant to accept my help
What a shame, I hope you find somewhere to place the blame..

Nothing Lasts forever but be honest babe, It hurts but it may be the only way.

No comments: