"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Watching stars with you..

...I wish I were.





I can see Jupiter outside my window. I can even see it without my glasses, so you know it's bright. It makes me really happy, for some reason, I have no clue why. It just makes me feel so happy inside.

That reminds me--a week or so ago, when I was at the beach, we were waiting to get into a restaurant, and had to wait outside. It was one of the hottest evenings, and everyone was complaining about the heat. I went to go sit alone on a far away bench, and brought out my Suduko and sat there alone in peace, in the heat. A very good friend came up to me, sat beside me and watched me to my puzzle...and eventually said, "you don't mind sitting directly in the sun?" And I smiled and said, (almost laughing), "No, I don't mind. Because it's warm. It's a Happy warm." That made him smile, he thought it was interesting. "A Happy warm...that is very interesting. A Happy warm. I like that." And he walked away, leaving me wonder what he thought I meant by happy warm. It just felt....like...the sun was at a perfect temperature I guess. I guess it really is true that Vitamin D can make you feel better. Sun helps a lot....It just made me feel so warm and that everything would be alright.

I wish I were outside, lying on the grass, listening to some awesome music, watching the stars, waiting for a shooting star....thats where I want to be.

No comments: