"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Shall Just Have to Wait and See

So amongst a final full day at the beach this week, we took a little break from the sun and went shopping. Down here in the shopping district there is a plethora of different activities to do, ranging from buying a 2lb bag of JELLYBEANS! (YESSS!!!) to eating a five course meal. But we actually decided it best to get a psychic reading, which I've actually never done before. After viewing the insane prices ($55 for a reading, whaaat) we decided to just go with the ONE palm reading each.

So....with me, she started out by saying I will live til mid-eighties which in her opinion was "Too long" (Um.......okay?). Then she mumbled something about having a long road of college (five years too many) and something about a "far bridge" to the next bout of college....(okay....).

As for my profession, I will be doing something that involves a lot of counseling. Because I am an "old soul", I will do this via volunteer work because I like to "give my services away". So apparently I will be doing a lot of counseling which is comical because most days I am a horrid advice giver. My paid profession however, is apparently teaching, which is extremely comical because I am also a horrid teacher. When she asked what I'll actually  be doing, (and I said nursing), she said that yes, this makes sense being that I am an "old soul" but that-eventually-teaching and counseling will tie heavily into my nursing genre degreeness. So....erm....we shall see.


Also, I am apparently medically very healthy. ...... I'm not even going to go there. Ha.


As for love life, apparently I have met "all the wrong boys" so far and my soulmate is right around the corner, if not here already "as in, today or tomorrow", lol. So, we'll see about that! And apparently I will be married once, and it will be a long and happy marriage. I will have three kids, a boy in the middle of two girls (awesome).

So......um, interesting? Good times, thats for sure. And probably a good laugh. But you never, never know! At least now I have it in writing and can look at this in 20 years and probably burst out laughing. Or...be really creeped out! Hmm.


But anyway...Seeing the Harry Potter 7 premiere tomorrow night....the last one :-( A big emotional change world-wide will happen after this movie is done playing. All those people at one time being so sad.......that its actually all over, boy-.....thats going to be a dementor kiss! Ha...Anyway, going to bed now. Need my rest for a long/fun day tomorrow!


~A Writer in a Nurses Body

Some Lovely pictures to enjoy from beaching around today:



This was some sort of US Olympic team of sorts practicing for some sport that is unknown to me. Sorry really nice athletes I do not know your sport :-( But A storm was rolling in so they weren't really sporting it anymore anyway.

I couldn't resist buying this adorable "PS I LOVE YOU" Sign....for personal reasons :)

Just. Adorable. In a little antiques shoppe!

The title of this photograph is, "Friendship" :-) See why?

My feet!

My seagull model was SO patient with me.

seriously though....is this real life?

Pulling in before the storm

This so describes me....especially this week.

I think this approximately 293,299,991 times a day.

Favorite little......block thing....EVER.




Night! Or...Day! Wherever/whenever you read this! Cheers!

No comments: