"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today

Today, was a FANTASTIC day! Why, because I passed test 2 out of 4 and these tests are critically important. And even though kids were crying after they took this test and everyone thought they failed and that she did not test us appropriately and that she was probably not of sound mind when she wrote it-AND she probably curved it a lot- I still passed :-)

I made a pact with God that I would go to church tomorrow If I passed. Is that morally wrong? Probably. Me and God chat, I just don't usually go to sit with him in church. But I am tomorrow. I guess he really wanted me to go to church, because I got an A. :-)


WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Also, it was my grandmas 80th birthday party today which went fantastically, (despite my parents fighting most of the day) but YAY for everything else running smooth as a bell. Are bells even smooth? I guess so.

Also, I have the whole rest of the week off from school so YAY! What does that mean? Start studying for test 3!! I know, neeerrrrdd. 0:-)

No comments: