"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Monday, March 21, 2011

For your knowledge

Don't worry everyone, I have not died. I literally have no time to breathe. But i have a blog in my head i just need time. Who wants to come and type my thoughts while I'm on the go???

So much going on. Spring semester of senior year. Supposed to be the kickback semester and yet I have never felt this busy. Soon it will all be over and the tornado will have stopped and I won't even know what happened. In month I graduate. One month and two weeks.

As of now, I can't picture my self in that time graduating...what will I feel like knowing it's really all over? The papers, the presentations, the reading...will I miss it? Will I be happy?

I like being busy. Gives me purpose. Prevents me from lounging around in my bed/dorm all day eating snacks, which, I have done. So I need busy-ness...

But man, I hate this every-second is busy and even that's not enough time to get everything done.

I feel like I have commitments to too many things/ people right now and o can only do so much- and then the people on the other end see me as incompetent when I say "sorry I don't have this done, ive been so busy." when what I really mean to say is "sorry I put you last on the prioritization list but I promise I will do this as soon as I can. I have been extremely busy.". Then I get funny looks of, what, could you have possibly been doing???

Well that's all the time I have today to "breathe". Sorry for the blog hiatus, I will return shortly...

~WNB

No comments: