"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WAKE UP CALL

WORLD CLOCK



Oh my God, Guys.....

I have been waiting for something like this. I used to think, I wonder if there is like...some sort of thing....out there...that counted, second by second, how many births were happening or deaths at that very moment, and our world population.....

Not only does this do that but it counts how much the military is spending, second by second. How much oil we are using, second by second. How many people are dying from cardiovascular disease, injuries, war accidents, traffic accidents......

Or you can switch to how much this year, how much this month, day, NOW.........


Oh my. Ive always wanted to see this but MAN is this a WAKE UP call! This is so scary!!

The Numbers just keep going UP!! What are we going to do! Holy crap.  This is scary.

I seriously want to check out more of the site. Just this part alone I could stare at for hours. The rest of the site looks interesting too......

Oh my, guys....what are we going to do ?

World Clock

UPDATE:

I am adding a World Clock to my blog, to the right, in case you havent already noticed.....just scroll your mouse further to the right to see the numbers.....let me know if you are having trouble viewing this, and I will try and move it around the page. SCARY!

No comments: