"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Thursday, January 13, 2011

I knew It.

I am almost 94.731% Sure (very precise) that I have a massive, fatal, growing, brain tumor that is going to kill me (hence the fatal-choice of words) any day now.

Why else would I have a severe, gnawing, throbbing headache for the past seven days?????

Also, It feels like my head is full of water.

Along with the throbbing and the gnawing.

Its a brain tumor.

And I am a hypochondriac.

If I die, oh well. At least Its documented on my blog that I SO CALLED IT, even though the MRI's don't show it.

Maybe its a miniature fatal brain tumor on my pituitary.

No that doesnt make sense. Scratch that.

I don't know.

All I know, Is that it hurts. Very bad(ly?). And I have to go to do an 8 hour shift now and calling out is not an option and once again, i have to get a boatload of caffeine in me fast, to help alleviate the headache pain.

And no, caffeine addiction is not the cause of the headaches. I can assure you of that.

Don't even get me started on the stomachaches too.

Yes, they are back.

With Revenge.

~A Writer in a very Sick Nurse's Body

No comments: