"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"
Monday, January 31, 2011
What Is This Blog About?
(can you tell its 11:12 and I should be writing a paper right now? Due tomorrow? Yeah.)
-photography (my own) (even though this isn't even in my blog title. oh well.)
- writing novels, short stories (I should really include more of that...hmm.)
- NURSING (I write a lot about that. I think. I think I am honest with that).
- stories about nursing school or my job as a nurse aide.
- Random thoughts I have
- random pleas of love/frustration/anger
- commenting on current media going on in the world, or articles I find, usually about nursing or something medical
- Snow. I seem to write a lot about snow.
- How retarded and stupid my life can be. I write a lot about that.
hmm. So. Is this really "Health"? I suppose...not....but it was my best choice. If they don't like my blog, then oh well. Life goes on. Who cares if it is a random collection of all those things? I want to have a blog that is about ONE thing, but also, that would be boring. I like mixing it up. I like talking about unsurpassable amounts of snow, making up words, and then talking about a serious nursing case I have the next day. So, thats my rationale I came up while trying to write my paper. Good times.