"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Saturday, December 4, 2010

So close to the end...

I am so close to finishing the semester.

I have to manage to get through ONLY:

-one more paper due monday.
-an exam, on monday. A big exam.
-a student presentation, on monday.
-a student evaluation of my clinical experience, on monday.

monday is going to be a big day.

then, tuesday, I have to do a scenario in our lab that could depict any medical situation that we learned about from last semester and this semester which is freak-out worthy because I'm pretty sure I forgot everything about last semester. Lets hope thats not true..:(

But I am just so incredibly, ridicuously, absurdly, abnormally TIRED. Total and complete lack of energy to do any of this. Luckily my paper is written and presentation is done. I just need to do some major editing on my paper (ugh!) and practice my presentation....but studying for the exam is just....blahhhhhhhh.


I just have to get through just a little more. After tuesday, all i have to do is study for a major final and i'm home-free...


This christmas break I vow to:

-finish my painting I started in the summer
- read a book, for fun.
-go ice skating

thats all i want :)

So tired. I think its time to turn to 5 hour energy. I already took a nap today. Didnt help. Cant take another nap. *sigh*.

No comments: