"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Monday, December 6, 2010

Totally Forgot Picture of the Week

Picture of the week! Oops. I always forget it's Friday. Anyway, this weeks picture of the week is a picture I took from my dorm room, (through the window screen so bear with me).





This picture makes me happy because these deer come to visit nearly every day. We have a locked gated fenced in area behind my townhouse complex so I'm pretty sure that the deer just live in this 1/8th mile radius. Anyway, the same 2-4 deer always come to visit and even though I do live in Jersey, and deer are as common as an alligator in Florida (deer are very common here if you didn't get that analogy), and I have grown up with deer constantly around me, I still find happiness going to my window and watching them eat, or walk around...or whatever. Sorry for that run-on sentence.





So I took a picture to document evidence, and it ended up turning out quite awesomely artistically (I'm just full of grammar mistakes today). I like to make up words.





so here it is:


The deer are sort of camouflage, but that makes it cool.

Happy :) Just pretend that this post occurred on Friday.

No comments: