"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trial Run

I am experimenting with adding a facebook button to this blog....(see below) but I really don't think I will keep it up long...mainly because:

1) I won't add you as a friend if I do not know you

2) What's the point in having a facebook button if I'm only going to tease you with the aspect of going to my page but I shall not as you as a friend if you have not spoken to me in person in this current lifetime?

I don't know. I'm really not sure why I did it. Boredom? Procrastination?

Needless to say, the button is there. That is me. o_O


UPDATE:
I am also working on adding my twitter, with a fancy little button, but the gadget is currently down. Instead, you can now "tweet" about my blogs if you like them. And, have a twitter. You need that in order to tweet. For now, you can just go to my twitter if you so feel the desire to:

http://twitter.com/#!/tmewrtr1127

YAY

ANOTHER UPDATE:

I thought of a good reason for me to have put the facebook button on! You can poke me . Or, message me. Messages are nice. But then again you couldhave emailed me too, without the facebook button.....regardless, yay for poking and emailing!

No comments: