"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thought(s) of the Day.

1) It is so much easier to go faster on the road when you're the only one on it.

Think Metaphorically.

2) HYBRIDS (cars) are QUIET! Even though I do in fact live in 2010 with the rest of humanity and hybrids have been around for some time now, I can honestly say that either I've never been next to one while its running or never really pain attention. Well, today, I was unpacking my car and the air around me was very silent- not much noise- and I hear this tiny little sound of tires going very very slowly on blacktop- as if a car was moving but not running. I turned around and thought this was the case when an SUV hybrid type thing was next to me...but moving. But holy crap, are they quiet! You can't hear their engine at all. Freaky. Technology is scary.


Or, maybe all cars are quiet and maybe its just my car that sounds like an airplane is taking off. No literally, thats what it sounds like. 13 going on 14 years!

OK thats it for now. I'm in B & N. Having another competition (silent) with another random stranger but I really don't think this one is in for the long haul. Oh well. I'm not really either. I just needed a quick pick me up of B & N. Its been that kind of week.

~AWRINANB 0_0

No comments: