"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is it possible?

I'm pretty sure I have two solid and complete personalities up in my brain and they fight with each other all. The. Time. I know that's cliche. The devil and the angel on the shoulder. But neither is good or bad- they are both each, depending on whatever I'm struggling with. They rarely agree and are complete opposites. Right now they both have a very different opinion on what to do with a big situation I'm going through and it's driving me and a person very important to me--nuts. Sometimes one personality gets closer to my "surface" and shows more, but the other is still there. It confuses a lot of people. It confuses me. I think in reality, I have about 50 personalities, on the outside. Depending on who I'm with, where I am, what I'm wearing...what the weather is like...(I'm not kidding). But that is all shown on the outside. I have two polar personalities on my inside and it is driving me crazy.

Am I crazy? :-(

I wish I could just make up my mind.

Maybe later I'll go into more about what each of these personalities are like. But that would be giving out a lot of information.

No comments: