"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Couldn't Help Myself..

So even though it is only one day after picture of the week, I took these on my phone after I posted picture of the week (I guess next time I'll post at night!), and these were just so pretty that I had to put them up today. Enjoy :)



Last evening it was drizzling and the sun was still shining bright- so I took a photo of it in our backyard, and it was pretty, and I moved on. I was late to go pick a friend up, so I hit the road. But THEN, I turned on to my main road and found THIS. So I pulled over and quickly took it. Quickly. It was nice to begin with and then I edited it some-more contrast, exposure, rainbow surrounding the picture...pretty. But that rainbow was pretty epic. Now where's the treasure??





This was taken last night- probably my last pburg home football game. Not only do I plan to not be in Jersey next year, but my sister will be done dancing on the sidelines, so, I really have no reason to go anymore. So, this was my reminiscent photo for the night. :-)
~A Writer (and photographer) in a Nurse's Body <3>


No comments: