"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TOTALLY forgot to mention!

I saw a shooting star last night! I was driving home from therapy (barnes and noble) and I literally just happened to look up at this very moment, and something caught my eye. I thought it was a very fast plane (unrealistic but it was my instinct thought) but then it disappeared. And I was like, totally woah just saw a shooting star!! It was pretty epic. If thats not an angel looking after me and letting me know I will be OK, then I'm not sure what is. Literally, how else could I have looked up at that very second to see it? Funny how things work...

But again, See my earlier post "11:11" for this, I didn't know what to wish for. I saw it and I was like, OK....hmm...now make a wish...what should I wish for? I don't know...what do I want?...I don't know...I don't think I need anything right now....except to pass my next test...and the test after that... and my final..." so needless to say, I wished something along those lines. (I have to give the wish some mysterious quality so I can at least say it was somewhat secretive so It might come true). I seriously hope it does, because I need to pass all of those tests.


But anyway, that was my second sighting of a shooting star and it is truly magical. If that doesn't make you smile then you are a robot. And that's that.

No comments: