"When you get those rare moments of clarity, those flashes when the universe makes sense, you try desperately to hold on to them. They are the life boats for the darker times, when the vastness of it all, the incomprehensible nature of life is completely illusive. So the question becomes, or should have been all a long... What would you do if you knew you only had one day, or one week, or one month to live. What life boat would you grab on to? What secret would you tell? What band would you see? What person would you declare your love to? What wish would you fulfill? What exotic locale would you fly to for coffee? What book would you write?"


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Told You So

I get to see the holistic Nurse Practitioner tomorrow! I am nervous/excited for her help. I hope I agree  with what she wants to do and understand it. At this point, though....I should just listen to the professionals and just do it. Clearly I'm not doing a good enough job on my own.

Ironically, Like I said in the Blog Post the other day, I am going to see her tomorrow and I feel fine right now. Of course. But I can't bank on that- I have to show her what I've been feeling the past couple days. Despite feeling fully energized again, no nausea, normal, no headaches.....of course.

It just occurred to me that I have been under a lot of stress and I was really worried about this exam I had this morning. Last night I was practically ready to go to the ER, I was delirious about this exam. Can stress really have that much power? Because now the exam is over, and well.........I feel better.


So I don't know. I'm just really curious to see what she says tomorrow. Hopefully she won't think I'm a total basket case.

~WNB

No comments: